This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome to the New, Improved (I Hope) Blog!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Cancer Research 101: Welcome to the New, Improved (I Hope) Blog!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Welcome to the New, Improved (I Hope) Blog!


Welcome to my new, updated and enhanced blog. 

Whether you landed  here directly, or were re-directed from the former site (www.michael-wosnick.blogspot.com) I hope you will enjoy the new look and feel of this. 

My goals and aspirations and motives in writing this are still the same, but once I realized I was getting serious about this, I felt that  a more robust template that would allow me to do more things was called for.

Your comments are welcome as always :)

Please update your bookmarks to the new URL -  http://cancer-research101.blogspot.ca (and note the hyphen! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

A major purpose of this Blog is to encourage discussion, debate and thoughtful exchange. Please feel free to comment, or ask a question...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home